• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you out of School yet?

Are you out of school yet?

• Yep.

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
Years
  • Jus like the title ask's. Are you out of school yet? I am, i got out last friday.
    And if not, when do ya?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yes. =D
    I just got out today! Wooo! Feels great, but something still sucks. I have to go back to take regents tomorrow and Tuesday. Today was offivially the last day, but we still have to come back to take regents. XP Both of mine are in AM though. I can come home early.

Years
  • I have this week off because exams are over but next week, I'll be going back in for a few more weeks because we have to start next years course so we have time to complete it fully.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My last exam is on the 22nd and then I'm FREE FROM HIGH SCHOOL FOREVER. @_@; So just a week and a half or so for me.

Then five more years and I'm out for good. XD

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • It's almost been a whole week since I got out of school. Seems more like a month though xDD;
    Freeeeeeee for three months~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Nope D:

I've just finished the second day of my end-of-year exam week. And then after the exams, I still have like 2 weeks of school left 'til the summer holidays. How fun~

Last edited:

Train Heartnet

nearing hoen..finally ^_^
    Years
  • round two and a half years for me to get rid of it forever!
    but as for summer vacations, yup, they've started, they started a month back.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • No, I'm never out of school x_x;

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    No, I'm not unfortunately. I'm going to be breaking up from school in about 5 weeks time, from now until then we're going to be starting GCSE work and stuff since we've already down our SATs, I've got coursework to finish as well which sucks. I can't wait until the Summer Holidays start though, it's going to be awesome.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I finshed my last GCSE test yesterday. So I don't have to go back to school till September.

Years
  • My last exam is on the 25th! Then I'm free from college! Yay! Go me! Working full time from then on at the cinema for a year and then going to the University to study film and video! =D

Back