• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon really so innocent?

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
Years
I remember that somebody once said in the pokemon anime that pokemon can't be evil and that pokemon can only be evil if their trainer is. I think it was the episode with the giant pokemon.. but I'm not sure about that. Anyway do you really believe that? Do you think that no pokemon can be evil on its own? I can't really believe that.. coz Metwto for example was kind of evil and he's a pokemon.. sure he was created by men but still. I also think that other 'natural' pokemon can also be evil coz pokemon are very similar to humans I mean their way of thinking is very developed and similar to ours. So if we can be evil why not pokemon also?

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Talking about innocence...

Innocence lost in the forth gen:
- "Pokemon can marry humans, because long time ago, humans and Pokemon were equal" as said in the Library. Well, it's implied ok? (BTW, did they cut this from the US release? Or did they include this?)

- Lopunny

- Maid cafes (it's culturally specific, so it maybe translated differently. Dunno.)

- Maylene (how her father is addicted to gambling, and doesn't come home often - again I'm not sure if they included this text in the US version)

- Haunted mansion: The ghost of the old man/little girl... do they mean something? One theory is that they got poisoned by their chef (who promptly saved himself by drinking an Antidote - you can find it in the bin in the kitchen.) The Substitute TM in the girls room could also signify that the girl was killed as a "substitute" for someone else...
The plot thickens.

Back