• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cooooooorsoooo

Corsola

Colorful Coral
Years
  • I r Corsola!!! yay :D im new lol. i love pokemond! then i stopped liking it coz of school now i love it again haha.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hiazzy Corsola! ^^ I like Corsola too! And Im Castrainer, the crazy, mad, kind, crazy, collector, crushy, funny, crazy, weather, Absol, Castform, crazy Trainer!
    Feel free to PM when ya get bored ;) (PS: If ya aint bored its 5 cents for PM, hehe...)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hiya, corsolas are so pink and kyewt! ^-^

*dies*

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • A Corsola Fan? *Huggles Corsola* They are so cute, I even have a Card of a Corsola. *Huggles Card* Welcome to Pokemon Community Corsola.I hope you will be very active here:)

Corsola

Colorful Coral
    Years
  • blitzballchamp said:
    hi corcola... how did school stop u liking pok?mon :?
    well i didnt really stop liking it o_o i jus totally forgot about it along with final fantasy... then i saw my sis playing pokemon battle arena and i was like :O oh yea!!!

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • lol i love finalfantasy 10 is the best
    :P :( :dead: :nervous: :surprised ;) :chinese: :rambo: :\ :confused: :cross-eye :classic: :sleeping: :laugh: :disappoin :) :knockedou :embarrass :paranoid: :shocked: :D :'( :cheeky:

Corsola

Colorful Coral
    Years
  • wow lol! TY SO MUCH
    im gonna add both of u... phoenix boy and blitzball champ to my sig!! fave pokecommunity members lol

Last edited:
    Back