• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DD's Egg Move Pichus.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
  • As you can probably tell, Pikachu is and always will be my favourite Pokemon. And, after breeding a Pichu that I needed, I now have many left over, and will continue to breed them provided there is demand for them.

As I will probably not use most of them, I am going to give them away to people who will give them a good home.

A variety of natures are available, both genders, and all come with the Egg moves Wish and Volt Tackle, at Lv. 1 (unless requested otherwise), and can be nicknamed on request..

Also, if anyone wants to donate any members of the Chu family to me, I will make sure they will be given a good home. Note, only the Pichus bred by me will be given away. All others listed require offers.

Also, I will give good offers for any event and/or shiny Chus, ESPECIALLY and untouched PBR Pikachu.

SHOP STATUS: CLOSED. If anyone is interested, please state which nature you want, what gender, and your Wi-Fi details.

Full list of currently available members of the Chu family will be posted soon.

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • i would like a pichu it can be any nature and i female my name is aciel friend code is 2706-8152-0766

Back