PDA

View Full Version : Something just gave me a thought!

Junichi
September 28th, 2003, 07:58 PM
How do you think Brock will react when he sees Asuna/Flannery and Nagi/Winona in the anime????!!!!!!

Rift
September 28th, 2003, 08:03 PM
He'll be all over them and with no Misty to tug on his ear...well, you get the idea! :D

Frostweaver
September 28th, 2003, 10:39 PM
He'll be all over them and with no Misty to tug on his ear...well, you get the idea! :D

that maybe true no more... Misty is back... at least for 2 episode minimum (we'll know by Friday or Saturday...)

Kairi
September 29th, 2003, 06:52 AM
....and she did tug his ear in the first episode she was back in. So who knows...?

Kayleigh
September 29th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Yeah, that makes me wonder about how long she'll stay! ^_^ I kind of hope she does because then that'll even out the genders, but still.. it'd be a large group. :/

StarLightUmbreon
September 29th, 2003, 10:56 AM
I think Brock will do what is always does around girls. I think Misty will stay. Even thoughthe group would be big. I think alot of people like her and thats why she is back.

Tsukushi-chan
September 29th, 2003, 01:24 PM
I was hoping he would've hit on Tsutsuji. >.> *likes teh TakeshixTsutsuji pairing* T.T Meh, he didn't though...

I'm pretty sure he'll be all over Asuna. Personally, I'd be quite scared if he wasn't. o.o;

Rift
September 29th, 2003, 03:16 PM
*sneaks into the company were they make Pokemon shows* just a little paint here...and some there...*two days later* Hey! Pokemons on! *looks at Misty* IT WORKED!!! *mistys hands are wrapped up in tape* GO GET 'EM BROCK!!! :D

Hazuki-san
September 29th, 2003, 08:04 PM
I bet a lot that he will hit on Asuna. Or he would definatly be insane. He might go after Nagi too, i'm surprised he didn't go after Tsutsuji

Frostweaver
September 29th, 2003, 08:22 PM
well i never understand why everyone says Asuna is such a good looking girl... but then again everyone has their own standard. I think Brock will hit on both of them but will be following tradition: only to fail for both of them...

Misty should stay in the group! Then i get to see if the producers are going to add in a "new" element into the show which i'm so longing to see

Kairi
September 29th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Mostly her in-game sprite and anim art I guess...probably the same reason why Clair is too.