• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Rayquaza

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    My friend wants a shiny Rayquaza, and he is offering Legit Lv. 100 Groudon, Lv. 100 Mewtwo, and a Lv. 100 Dialga.

Xaer9

mine is legit, but i already have what ur friend is offering, so ask him if he has any shiny pokemon, cuz that will get him the rayquaza

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • williamsiner and makiri, if it's not legit don't bother posting, that counts as spam.
    -deletes your posts-

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    Ok, I'll ask him. I don't know when I'll see him next, but when I do, I'll ask him what else he's offering.

(EDIT) He is offering all of the Legendary birds, can make Lv. 100, and no shinies, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    What bird do you want? Right now they are all at Lv. 56, but if you wait till tommorow he can train them all to Lv. 100.

Xaer9

are the birds shiny? cuz i have them all 100 already.

Xaer9

i didnt see the edit, thx. well how about a manaphy? i dont have one of those

Back