• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai's up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
  • The title says it all ppl!!! these are legit darkrai's im trading in place of shiny and well EV trained pokemon...if anyone wants a darkrai, post offers here and i'll see if i like your trades!!!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Legit Darkrais exist, if you hack the item to reach them and catch the real Darkrai straight from Newmoon Island. It's the exact same Darkrai you'd get if you got the Member's Card without hacking, just much faster and without the plane ticket. The Pokemon itself is 100% legit, but the method used to reach its lair is non-legit. Loopholes rock.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ^We still consider that hacked, since one way or another you had to cheat to get it.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • Legit Darkrais exist, if you hack the item to reach them and catch the real Darkrai straight from Newmoon Island. It's the exact same Darkrai you'd get if you got the Member's Card without hacking, just much faster and without the plane ticket. The Pokemon itself is 100% legit, but the method used to reach its lair is non-legit. Loopholes rock.

but it still is against the rules ifit wasn't i'd have tons up for trade.

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    No, they are not legit, at least based on what Wukwuk *shot* said.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ...I just died inside because you called me that. XD

But hey, we still can't be so sure of ourselves. I'll wait for Zach to clarify this - whether or not they're English.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • they are semi-legit because it was caught using the thingy but it isnt mine....it was caught at New Moon island by another trainer sooo

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ... they're not legit. well, that was sure exciting while it lasted...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    No semi-legit stuff. Just pure legit. Sorry, but this is gonna have to get closed.

Closed~

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Feh... nobody appreciates a valid loophole these days. It's the same bloody Darkrai! T~T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back