View Full Version : Recent Happenings - What Colleseum are you Challenging Today?

Always and Never
July 5th, 2007, 9:47 PM
In this thread you are free to discuss what you're currently doing in Pokemon Battle Revolution.

To start off the conversation I'm facing battle 25 in Moonlit? Colleseum. I don't know the name right now but it's the one with the fog.

In half of the battles there is Forretress, which I'm getting really sick of.

July 6th, 2007, 5:11 AM
That's courtyard, and a pokemon with either defog or a move that can't miss like aerial ace/ shockwave is good for that field.

I'm kinda alternating between PBR and Pearl at the moment. rebreeding staraptor on pearl, doing whatever catches my fancy on PBR.

Always and Never
July 6th, 2007, 10:21 AM
omg! So I was at battle 48 of Courtyard, and I spin the wheel and guess what.

The game freezes.

I am soo mad right now I feel like punching through a wall. >_<

July 6th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Ouch! I'd be breaking things if that happened to me...

I got up to 51 then stopped because Serebii said there were rewards for beating 50, but I didn't get diddleysquat. What a way to waste four hours. >.<

Always and Never
July 6th, 2007, 10:36 AM
I just want to get it done. Stupid fog making me miss.

"Garchomp's Attack Missed!"
"Garchomp's Attack Missed!"
"Garchomp became confused due to fatigue."
I hate it. T.T

How do you get the Surfing Pikachu and the Electivire/ Magmortar crap?

July 6th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Surfing Pikachu? By buying the "Mystery Gift" that costs nothing in the Mystery Gift shop. Haven't gotten the Electivire or Magmortar yet.

Always and Never
July 6th, 2007, 11:46 AM
I'm at set 4 of the Stargazer Colleseum.

And I'm having a seriously hard time with it DX

July 6th, 2007, 12:18 PM
(Not me, but whatever...)
My friend beat the game and got a female surfing Pikachu :)

July 6th, 2007, 12:18 PM
All Surfing Pikachus are female and Hardy nature. IVs vary.

July 6th, 2007, 1:40 PM
Whoa. Can you Breed the Surfing Pikas?

July 6th, 2007, 1:57 PM
Yes, but Surf won't be on the child.

July 6th, 2007, 2:03 PM
Aww. Ah well. It's still cool!

July 6th, 2007, 7:07 PM
If you breed it with a male Cherrim, however, while Pikachu is still holding a light ball, Volt Tackle will breed over to the Pichu.

July 7th, 2007, 2:31 PM
Not that Pikachu, with its abysmal physical attack, needs a physical move of any kind. It's another shiny bauble to coax unintelligent kids to use Pikachu, whose powers have been gravely overexaggerated by the anime.

July 8th, 2007, 12:56 PM
INtriguingly enough according to serebii, Pikachu's physical attack stat is higher than his special. He just doesn't seem to learn any particularly good physical attacks.

July 8th, 2007, 3:07 PM
Which is why they gave him the Light Ball, to make Pikachu semi-competent and nullifying the need for Volt Tackle or any physical attack.

Always and Never
July 11th, 2007, 10:25 AM
I can NOT beat Set 8. I've tried so many time, I mean I've even got to mysterial, but his effing cheap legendaries are so annoying.

Everytime I lose I feel like punching myself in the face.

July 11th, 2007, 11:04 AM
I have just recently bought the game but it is quite simple so im at the master rank for stargazer colleseum and am on set 8 thanks to my pokemon i copied

Yeah i know what you mean his kyogore is to tough it fast as heck to, my friend gave me some guys from actionr eplay but they just turn up as bad eggs, but i have many legendaries in diamond over 5 boxes thanks to pal parki could have gave u sum guys but.. my wi fi is broken

July 11th, 2007, 12:34 PM
So don't use hacked Pokemon. Train up some legal ones, for kreist sake.

July 11th, 2007, 12:43 PM
I have been using legends in the stargazer sets up until now. Now I've been using my faithful EV trained pokemon to try and beat set 4 of the masters battle but he Mysterial and his stupidly fast Azelf always beats me, but I have no trouble with his Dialga though.

Always and Never
July 11th, 2007, 8:00 PM
I love how Battle Revolution turns hacks into bad eggs.

This just proves that if you hack your pokemon, no good can ever come from it.

July 11th, 2007, 8:04 PM
today: my cousin stole my pbr
yesterday: my cousin stole my diamond
before yesterday:i gave my cousin a deoxys
he's a f#@*x)(* bas#%^^&#@

July 11th, 2007, 9:03 PM
Beat Neon today, god that was a relief

July 12th, 2007, 9:34 AM
I'm taking a break from PBR. My Wiimote batteries are dead anyway(It's like gameboy color all over again >_<). So I'm going to take today to EV train my team.

Always and Never
July 21st, 2007, 6:15 PM
I beat set 8. I beat it.

But all I got was a crappy background.

Do you know how hard it was to beat it, and to be given that?

Lucario 2.0
July 22nd, 2007, 3:23 AM
I just finished waterfall,and my most memorable moment is when this guy pulls hs poke ill pulled my shiny gallade and then he pulls shiny mewtwo on gallad.it was funny to watch my blue gallade hit his yellow mewtwo with physco cut.

July 22nd, 2007, 3:31 AM
i am trying to beat the magma colloseum i just unlocked it yesterday..