PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about this game.

kiarou
July 9th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Well, I was just wondering if this game is worth buying if you don’t own either diamond or pearl. I was hoping this game would let you choose your team and the move sets and just battle (similar to pokemon netbattle) but I haven’t heard anything about it. And that is the deciding factor if I am going to buy it or not, because I don’t want to spend all that time to build a team and level them, or have to go out and buy a ds and diamond or pearl. So any help would be awesome! Thanks!

Frozz
July 9th, 2007, 07:40 AM
sure is worth it but inorder to get your own custom pass to use your own pokemon you have to get pokemon p/d, i used my friends pokemon game to get my own custom trainer card, but if u dont have one of those games then u can get the retail cards that you can get from the game :]

SBaby
July 9th, 2007, 08:46 AM
I would recommend renting it first, just to see if you're happy with what's in the game. You can use a bunch of pre-made templates, but without Diamond or Pearl, your options are severely limited (there isn't exactly a whole lot to do in-game). But if you like it after renting it, then go for it.

Ichida
July 9th, 2007, 11:37 AM
The Rental Pokemon don't stand a chance against the tougher opponents. You need a well-trained team in D/P to get through the harder colosseums.

B_button_member
July 13th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Well I'm not sure it wouldn't be as much fun but you would have to use rental pokemon.

Piplup1997
July 13th, 2007, 06:13 PM
i got the game!!! it rawks!!! =)

Rayman6
July 15th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Playing the game online is fun.