• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen need some advice

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    what do you think are the best evs to train for a scizor??

second question, isnt the max for one stat. 255, my scizor has 304????

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    well its attack is 304 and its at lvl 81 buti havent started speed, this is really my first try at ev training, i'm just seeing if it works

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    It works, but I get the feeling you don't fully understand how EV's work yet. I would visit GameFAQS and check an EV FAQ in the Emerald board to get a good idea on what they are.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    You can get 255 EV points total. That's 63 extra points for one stat.

If you EV train it in speed.. well, if you beat FOUR Pokemon that give out ONE speed EV point, you'll get one more point than you usually would when the pokemon levels up. you might get more, just depends on how fast it levels up.

It doesn't mean it can't get 304 in whatever stat it is.. it just means in the end, it'll have 63 more points than it would if you didn't EV train it.

Back