• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need ditto

Rumor

Collector
Years
  • I need ditto jolly nature with 31 speed ivs. Must be Legit!

I can trade shiny zigzagoon, wailord, golem, rattata, or cascoon.

Last edited:

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
  • Ok I will take the shiny Golem, but I will let you know when I get it, it really belongs to my brother but I can get it.

EDIT - He just informed me that it is hacked. Do you mind?

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
  • Sorry I do not think I won't to get involved with hacked pokemon again so I cannot give it to you. Sorry.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • I have a level 44 Ditto and a level 54 Ditto, but I don't know their natures. They're still in my Emerald version, so if you'd rather have an untouched Ditto, then just tell me and I'll try to catch it for you. I'll PM you when I get it.

EDIT: Sorry, I keep forgetting what IVs are. Does that mean that you want your Ditto to have 31 speed or it has to be IV trained and have 31 speed. (if I have to IV train it then you'll have to remind me what an IV is.)

~!~Miss Cow~!~

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • My level 55 Ditto is Lonely nature, but it has 61 speed. I can't find my other Ditto, it might be in the DayCare Center in one of my games. I'll tell you if it's Jolly.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Back