• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Most Embaressing Moments

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
  • Haha XD

So, forum members, what's your most embaressing moment? I have two:

1. I was sitting next to my crush (a different one than below), and suprisingly, we actually liked eachother. Anyway, my stupid friends had to but in (they were behind us) saying, aloud, "Oh my god you two make a great couple!! Seriously!" Fwaa! *kicks them* However, luckily, his reaction was unexpectedly, perfectly fine. Anyway, I still hate them for embaressing me like that. T___T; Then he moved to Florida. ;_;

2(posted this in another thread): I was walking and talking with my crush in the cafeteria area afterschool, and the janitor had just hosed down the cement, so it was very slippery. I, ungracefully and without dignity, slipped and went flying into the air, landing flat on my back. Worst part is; I had a skirt on. O.O;

Years
  • I wouldnt call this embarissing.. just stupid:
    My first kiss. My GF's hair was in the way, so i pulled away, and we were going to go again... but... Her parents walked past (they didnt see us) She screamed after they were far... We never got a second one :(
    (it was at a party)

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • In grade one we were singing the national anthem and my pants were too baggy and when we stood up my pants feel down and I was wearing gold old breifs -_-

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well my most embaressing moments are:

- When I died my hair 1 year ago in Black, everybody called me Emo ^^'

- One day, in Winter, I was having a snow fight with my friend and then I was going to pick up some snow, and then my part of my pants got off... He didn't see though! *Phewwwwwwww*

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I've tripped over my own couch.

In fourth grade I gave my teacher a melted snickers bar and she thought I was insane.

And a bunch of others I won't mention. ._.

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
  • I thought that my friend and I danced with the same guy at the club and got his number, and it turned out he had an identical twin.

The embarrassing part was us thinking we were calling him out and his brother coming out the door, haha.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Everything about my first kiss was great. It was at a valentines dance, and was during the last slow song of the night. It was great. But after that, he attempted giving me a hickey, but my hair likes hanging over my shoulders, so my hickey area was covered with my hair. He ended up sucking on my hair D:

I guess he just didn't realize that he was rushing. If I knew he would have done that, I would have moved my hair XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ooh, I specialize in these ^.^

Ok, so I wore my boots to school and these things are not safe to walk on hard floors with due to the slippery fabric on the bottom of them. Anyway, I was running a tad late to class so I attempted to run up the stairs. Right when I get to the top, I tripped and fell. Now, whilst this happened I was so shocked that I threw my stuff and it fell behind me hitting some other kids that were going up the stairs ._. luckily they were nice enough to hand me my stuff back and ask if I was ok ^^

My first "date" if you even really want to call it that XD It was a double date and we went to see Disturbia. During the movie my date would not shut up and he was trying to talk and swear at his friend D: Now, I was told by my friend that he was going to try to make a move and naturally I freaked out since I really didn't like him. So, I gripped onto my box of sour skittles and pretended to be very into the movie. Anyway, he tried to hold my hand while I was still holding the skittles. He did it so fast and abruptely that I jumped and spilled my skitlles everywhere ._. it was so loud and my friend wouldn't stop laughing at me. XDD

That's what I can up with from this year at least.

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Everything about my first kiss was great. It was at a valentines dance, and was during the last slow song of the night. It was great. But after that, he attempted giving me a hickey, but my hair likes hanging over my shoulders, so my hickey area was covered with my hair. He ended up sucking on my hair D:

I guess he just didn't realize that he was rushing. If I knew he would have done that, I would have moved my hair XD

XDDD I lol'd.

Okay, this one isn't me, but it's too funny to pass up.

Kk, my friend, Jacob, and I, were waiting for my mom to pick us up from school (Work out thing everyday), and these people were kicking a football, and I must say, they sucked. So we're talking all this mess about them (since we both kick it about 40+ yards) and he says, "Hey, let me see the ball." So he tosses it up, and it looks really, really good, until he actually kicked it. It went shooting left, and didn't go any higher than his head. Naturally, I died laughing while he ran away to the sidewalk. And what went wrong: Ball hit his shoe lace.

Oh, and about a week ago, I slipped down the stairs, but only because my foot was so asleep!

LOL @ Kelsey. XDD

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Lol at the skirt thing.

My most embarassing moment?
    My friends handed me a shaken up Coke (I didn't know) and when I opened it, it sprayed directly in my face and hair. Everyone laughed, including me.

I have no real embarassing moments. kinda petty.

Kolase

Your pile of happy coal.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2007
    Alright, so throughout my Senior year, especially in my AP Chemistry class, I often stated how I didn't believe in cell phones. How they're signs that the devil exists, and how they turn even the most interesting people to very boring robots. (Not that I have anything against Transformers, those robots actually have personalities.)

Well, during my last week of school, during another one of my cell phone rants, a phone rings, and it's coming from my awesome Jansport backpack. I turned immediately the red. It wasn't MY cell phone, it was my mother's. She gave it to me because I was going to go on a school trip later that day, and wanted to keep in contact with me. I was unaware she left it on. I felt so cheap. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2007
    fell off my bike, rolled down a hill, landed in a river, floated down becaus ei was to lazy to swim back cos i was in shock, swam to the toerh side, didnt relise my shorts were floating down river.... i had to go home in my boxers :P

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
  • Hmmm...two things..

Ahh..the day I left my Nintendo DS at Wal-mart xD

and..hmm...Oh! In 5th grade I remember meeting my crush's mom...o.o HOLY CRUD SHE WAS TALL xD I remember just staring...I felt soooooooooo embarrased. Since I was in 5th I had no sense of logic..he was tall, his mom was tall..eh? x.x;

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Mine is probably when in 5th (i think) grade I was drinking a can of Yoohoo at luch, and it was pretty much full. So then one of my friends decides to say something that reaaaally struck me funny for some reason, and I laughed into my Yoohoo, which proceeded to spray over everyone within a 10 foot radius (at least it seemed that way). There were like 6 or more people with this Yoohoo on them. I just kind of skulked away, and changed my shirt to my, albeit smelly, gym shirt for the rest of the day.

After that, my friends tried to get me to laugh into my drink for like 2 years. I never lived that down

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • when I was in my school concert.

I picked a white shirt that hd the two top button missing :(

The intire time i was holding it together with my chin and at the same time play a saxophone XD

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • One of my most embarising moments was when i was like 8 years old I was over my bro's friend's house for a visit I was drinking chocolate milk and my brothers friend made a joke and I started to laugh but I was drinking chocolate milk while he made the joke so then chocolate milk started pouring out of my nose it was embarssing cause my brothers friends and my brothers were watching lol.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • One of my most embarising moments was when i was like 8 years old I was over my bro's friend's house for a visit I was drinking chocolate milk and my brothers friend made a joke and I started to laugh but I was drinking chocolate milk while he made the joke so then chocolate milk started pouring out of my nose it was embarssing cause my brothers friends and my brothers were watching lol.

Ew, sweet brown, liquid boogers. D:

Hm, let me try and think of an embarrassing moment of my own. Oh, Oh, I got one! I got one! So like, there was this one time, right? And me and my friends were like chilling, right? And all of a sudden someone breaks wind, right? And we all started accusing him, right? And he was all like 'If you think I did it, why don't you smell my arse!?' And I was all like *shrugs* ... *smells bumhole*. And he was all like *MACHO FART* and I was all like *fainted* and everyone else was all like *laughs*

And like, yeah. That was one of them. I've got another less smelly story if anyone is interested. =D

Back