• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: LEGIT Jap. Movie Darkrai

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Just like the title says, Im looking for a LEGIT Jap. Movie Darkrai.
    Preferably Lv.50(untouched) with Roar of Time and Special Rend.
    Post what your looking for...Plz dont ask for anything outrageous, Im kind of new...

grizzjr1

hey i have 1, i want this pkmn if u can get 1:

Need this lucario:

Name: LUCARIO
    Level: 50 (at least obtained at 50)
    OT: PALCITY
    ID No: 07157
    Ball: Cherish
    Item: Metal Coat (at least came with it)
    Ribbon: Classic
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, and Water Pulse

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    i want any shiny pkmn do u have if not any legit legendary from any gen besides 4th. if u do have shinies i want one i dont have just check my thread.

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'll trade mine for a couple shinies, about 3.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Lol
    whats with everyone wanting this new Lucario? Is it like a new event poke or something? cause I have a regular Lucario, but Idk about this new one? is it an event?
    well i dont have it lol

EDIT:::
    BTW I have a LEGIT Shiny Charizard....and for everyone offering, plz tell me the Lv. and Moveset of the Darkrai

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i have a movie darkrai that has everything still on it from the release. i would do it for 3 or 4 shinies or events (really looking for space c deoxys and 10 ANIV umbreon, espeon, charizard and blastoise)

Back