• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you remember?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    PIKABLUE

METALLIC MEWTWO

AND THE 3 POKEGODS

this was a good time ago and i think itll be good discussing it and bringing other myths up, lol i personally desperatlly tried to get pikablue0_o all in vain

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Actually Metallic Mewtwo, was also know as mewthree, but as soon as the 1st movie came out, it crushed that rumor.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • *sigh* Mewtwo is a homunculus of Mew, so even if there was a Mewthree, what would it be? A homunculus of a homunculus? If Mewtwo wasn't so effing hyped up, it wouldn't even be counted as a Pokemon, no to mention other manmade ones like the Porygon line.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    in some ways you guys are getting to think to much about this, like when i was 10 and playing pokemon blue i didnt know what a homuncolus is, and these rumors were the focus of a lot of exciting conversations with my friends. now i just look back and laugh, but what if there was a pikablu that was not marill, or like a metal coat evolved form off mewtwo, or like 3 pokegods, you know it was just interesting to think about these things.

but now its just funny

Years
  • I remember them and also the fake cheat to get Mew where you got to trade a Pokémon from R/B/Y to Pokémon yellow that knows cut and then you can skip the SS Anne and then play the game until you can use surf outside battle then go to Vermillion Pier and surf to the right and push the truck with strenght and Mew appears and then I knew it was fake because I tried it and it did not work!

So in my mind half the rumors out there are just plain fakes!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Oh man I remember these from when I was young. Pikablue the Pikachu that could use water attacks. Pokegods, my friend once described as like Venastoise and two others. I never heard of Metallic Mewtwo though.

Back