• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tornado Warning

was there a tornado in your area

• Total voters
Years
  • welcome to tornado warning this is the place to discuss about tornadoes in your area if you have had any tornado warnings tornado watches anythings welcome

Tornado Warning

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • This is more like an OC thread since it is just talking and not something like a poll where every one can talk about (since there might not be a tornado warning). But I don't see much point to it (but I will leave it open and if some one wants to lock it then you can).
    *Moved*

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • My County just gets the Warnings.. We never get one the. But we get the floods ^_^

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Wasn't this thread closed by someone before? *shrugs* Oh well. Don't see the point, tho. ^^; We got TVS and radios already. =/

*dies*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    im on comp 1/2 the day so prob not hardly ever on TV XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • there was one in Minnesota just yesterday...wasn't close to us though...few...tornadoes freak me out when they're actually visible...

BOOOoooOOoOOOoooOOoOoOoooOOOoooo ya!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • There have been a ton of funnel clouds around lately..And there is almost NEVER a tornado of any kind here in western Washington...

Back