• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Space C Deoxys

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Seeing As I Dont Have a Thead In First Secund or Third Page I Dont Think This One Is Going To Be Closed Like My Others.

Anyways I Want Space C Deoxys. I Want Both un-Shiny And Shiny. Un-Shiny Will Get Any Common Shiny From My Thread. Or A Not So Rare Event Pokemon. A Shiny Legit Space C Deoxys Will Get Any Pokemon From my Thread Except Palcity Lucario,Mew, And Manaphy. Ans The only Other They Cannot Chose Is Movie darkrai. They Can Chose Any Other Pokemon From My Thread.

Or Any Shiny Deoxys

Last edited:

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I have a space c deoxys, and a shiny deoxys, can space c deoxys even be shiny? I thought events could not be shiny

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    o yes thnx and u have both? wat would u like for both. check my thread.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Seeing As I Dont Have a Thead In First Secund or Third Page I Dont Think This One Is Going To Be Closed Like My Others.

Anyways I Want Space C Deoxys. I Want Both un-Shiny And Shiny. Un-Shiny Will Get Any Common Shiny From My Thread. Or A Not So Rare Event Pokemon. A Shiny Legit Space C Deoxys Will Get Any Pokemon From my Thread Except Palcity Lucario,Mew, And Manaphy. Ans The only Other They Cannot Chose Is Movie darkrai. They Can Chose Any Other Pokemon From My Thread.

Just as a heads up....if anyone offers you a shiny Space Center Deoxys be sure to check that it wasn't obtained from a "link" trade and also wasn't obtained on May 16, 2006.

I encountered a hacked one yesterday and almost traded for it.
    this begs the question. is there such thing as a Shiny Space Center Deoxys? I question this as i only know that Hadou mews can come as shinies but not the other event pokemon.

*EDIT* Oh I also forgot to add the special Ruby and Sapphire Shiny Zizagoon. that and the hadou mew are the only events that i believe can be shiny.

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Just as a heads up....if anyone offers you a shiny Space Center Deoxys be sure to check that it wasn't obtained from a "link" trade and also wasn't obtained on May 16, 2006.

I encountered a hacked one yesterday and almost traded for it.
    this begs the question. is there such thing as a Shiny Space Center Deoxys? I question this as i only know that Hadou mews can come as shinies but not the other event pokemon.

Yes i Have that One with "link" trade. That is why i want one wothought it. But thnx for the info

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I need /want a palcity lucario, or palcity mew, would trade both shiny and space c deoxys for one

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    alright deal. pm me when rdy and which ONE u want.
    Mods Close This Plz I Got My Trade.

Last edited:
    Back