• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's see your desktops (not an art topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • The little message is my own folder, but after this was taken, I renamed it back to "Katelyn" and took it out of the middle as not to attract attention. I saw this on a Pokemon site some time ago, but was re-introduced relatively recently, so I finally decided to make it my desktop.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Nice Hitmonchan Background.I liek the nice colours.And I noticed the folder titled 'Omigod,a Giat Glove!" XD What is the purpose of that? XD

1600th Post O_O

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Just going through my old backgrounds again and as usual this one in particular caught my eye, lol. I'm not sure exactly wear I found that nifty smiley background but the details are amazing, and funny to boot... So, "what's your mood today?" XD You don't have to answer that!

...Yikes, I'm about to take up half of my HDD.. *Needs to clean it out for once.*

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • humm... i need to change mine. Idon't know how to get it as a attachment?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I like your desktops, they are cool. I don't have anything special, just the things I have to choose from, LMAO. How do you get the screenshots though?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back