• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Pokemon NEW pokemon?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • this belongs in pok?mon general, not here...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh! I have so many that I can't choose just one. T-T Let's see... there's Torchic, Skitty, Delcatty, Plusle, Minun, Latias, Latios, Mudkip, Kyogre, Ta- *gets dragged off*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • of the latest 135, my fave is a tie between Sableye and Dustox

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • What my favourite new Pokemon is?
    It's difficult to think of......
    maybe its Gardevoir, or could be Sealeo, or could be...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oyyy... That's hard, most of the new pokemon look like bogus in my opinion.. Let's see.. Swablu!! It's sooo kyewwt! ^.^ And also.. errmm.. torchic and treecko, they're both kyewt. I guess that's it.. : P

*gets killed by Torchic*

~CaRtOON

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Oyyy... That's hard, most of the new pokemon look like bogus in my opinion.. Let's see.. Swablu!! It's sooo kyewwt! ^.^ And also.. errmm.. torchic and treecko, they're both kyewt. I guess that's it.. : P

*gets killed by Torchic*

~CaRtOON

Yea, Pokemon is losing style. Now they have names like beautifly and TREEcko. How orignial..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • anything that's no ugly to me is a good pokemon. Favorites are probably some of the new water types, Torchic, swablu, beautifly... etc...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Anything that isn't horribly standard and has solid base stats and a good movepool. Appearance is way down on the list for me.

Back