• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Auctioning off Movie Darkrai (ends in 10 Minutes!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Hi everybody :D

Doing a quick auction of a Pokemon that everybody seems to be wanting now-a-days...movie Darkrai! Stats are as followed

Name: ダークライ(Darkrai) (F)
    OT: えいがかん (Eigakan)
    ID #: 07147
    Level: 50
    Nature: Careful
    IVs: 29/22/23/9/22/15
    Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis
    Met: Pokemon Movie 07 on 7/27/07 (Fateful Encounter)

This Darkrai is 100% Legit, hopefully all that information proved it, lol. IVs were obtained by using an IV calculator. As far as I know this Darkrai is 100% untouched.

I'm mostly interested in some event Pokemon. Post your offers and at the end of 10 minutes I will pick the best one. It is 6:15 now.

Best of luck! Start bidding!

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • Name: ダークライ(Darkrai) (F)
    OT: えいがかん (Eigakan)
    ID #: 07147
    Level: 50
    Nature: Careful
    IVs: 29/22/23/9/22/15
    Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis
    Met: Pokemon Movie 07 on 7/27/07 (Fateful Encounter)
    [/CENTER]

I tough Movie Darkrai's can only be Modest, Quirky and Bold:\
    There's no register of a Careful Movie Darkrai...

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    awwwww man hes offline...... (now we will never know!!! who won!!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Sorry! I had to go off a bit - parents taking over computer >__>

And to answer R.A.M.'s comment - I know there's no register but I believe its legit. I got it off a Japanese trading board...so yea? Hopefully...lol.

And the winner is... *drum roll* Haunter Master! Thanks to everybody else, I may do something like this again. If anybody wants to trade for one PM me - however at this point I most likely will not trade.

Mods, feel free to lock this :D

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • Sorry! I had to go off a bit - parents taking over computer >__>

And to answer R.A.M.'s comment - I know there's no register but I believe its legit. I got it off a Japanese trading board...so yea? Hopefully...lol.

And the winner is... *drum roll* Haunter Master! Thanks to everybody else, I may do something like this again. If anybody wants to trade for one PM me - however at this point I most likely will not trade.

Mods, feel free to lock this :D

Well, according to the japanese pokemon site, those are the only 3 possible natures...I guess yours is from a Wonder Card, oh well, I'm not getting it anyway...

Back