• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for shiny charmander cyndaquil and shinx

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
Years
  • Yeah I am lokking for S0meone to trade me a shiny charmander and shinx or cyndaquil and shinx in return I can trade A shiny rayquaza or latias

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    not very interested sorry. if you have any other shinies to offer please say so. :)

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    If you can wait until tonight, I could get you a shiny Shinx for your Rayquaza. But if you can't wait or you get a better offer before then, feel free to decline.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Alright, well that doesn't exactly go by what your first post said. In that case, no deal.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Yeah I said I want charmander and shinx or cyndaquil and shinx

Oh, ok, that was my bad misreading it. But my shiny Charmander's egg moved, so it doesn't go in any package deals. Sorry.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Nah, it's still not worth it. I just got 3 10 ANIV's, 2 shinies and a legend for one clone, and 4 shinies and a 10 ANIV for the other of my clones.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Have both. Not to mention my E4 Darkrai is shiny.

Back