• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-../*|Sailor Moon Fanclub|*\..-

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Fighting Evil by Moonlight
    Wining Love by Daylight
    Never Running From
    a Real Fight
    she is the one
    named
    Sailor Moon
    Bishoujo_Senshi_Foreverz_by_nimbust.jpg

Well as you can see i am a big Fan of this Show and i finally decided to make a Fanclub for it !

Owners
    ME
    Midori Chi

Co- Owners

Members
    Kanna-chan
    22sa
    Richard Steel
    xxxSabaxxx
    pink-tiger
    ska8erchick9
    Princess Venus
    MysticManyula

1st Topic
    state your fav. Sailor Soldier
    mine is Between Neptune -Saturn

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Yep! ^.^

I used to like Venus as my favorite, but it just changed all of a sudden. 0.0

Venus was hilarious in the final season.

Especially when she chased the three lights around trying to get a picture of them with her as her boyfriend

as you can see^..... im addicted lol XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Joining >]
    My favorite scouts were Venus and Neptune ;D

I have the 3 movies on DVD and some of the S Season on VHS xD

Years
  • Welcome Kanny! ^.^

I have one dvd of the S series and 3 dvds of the first season. ^.^ And the manga. Not the movies. >< I want them though.

Years
  • Oooh. ><
    The first few volumes of mine's pages are out, and I even have a few pages that I colored when I was younger. XD Most of them are fine though.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • MEATBALL-HEAD-CHAN!

I love the Sailor Moon theme song. And I like the English theme better then the Japanese version....

My favourite scout is Venus, but only because her PGSM actress sings Cest la Vie. =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Really? She did that? XD
    That didn't happen in the manga, but oh well.
    Yep ^.^
    in the Sailor Moon Stars Series
    ill find the video for you

Joining >]
    My favorite scouts were Venus and Neptune ;D

I have the 3 movies on DVD and some of the S Season on VHS xD

YAY the first member! ^.^
    welcome
    Venus and Neptune
    yep they both were awesome ^.^

MEATBALL-HEAD-CHAN!

I love the Sailor Moon theme song. And I like the English theme better then the Japanese version....

My favourite scout is Venus, but only because her PGSM actress sings Cest la Vie. =D
    Yay another member ^.^
    wow Venus is very popular among pple XD

22sa

Years
  • I would like to die beside a hot blonde like Venus any day. o_o;

Her power's pretty fun too. Stars <33

Tuxedo Mask's flower is kickass too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I don't really want to join but I just want to say that Tin Nyanko is BURNING HOT! I love her... I like her design. Other than that, I don't like Sailor Moon. ^^ Don't add me the to the list.

22sa

Years
  • Beauty is the in the eye of -

x_x; I don't like her looks.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Holy crap, a Sailor Moon fan club.

*instant joinage*

I'll admit, my fanaticism ended sometime during Sailor Moon SuperS. I'm still convinced, though, that Sailor Moon S (third season, if I remember?) was undoubtedly the best season in the entire series. It had a much different tone from the others, with the dialogue, the music (the Death Buster's theme, that eerie cello music), and the basic plot, it just had a much... darker feel to it, if that makes sense? Almost too dark. But that's why I loved it. And because it actually had good plot twists, and some of the most memorable characters make their debut (Hotaru Tomoe, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus, to name a few).

Professor Tomoe is without a doubt the best villain the anime has seen, if you ask me. Completely over the top and hilarious, but at the same time very evil and menacing. And in the manga, Tomoe was downright malevolent, to the point here he was slightly disturbing, even if outlandish.

As for my favorite Sailor Scout... would have to be Mercury. Just can't beat the intelligent one with short hair, blue as it may be.

God, I haven't seen this show in ages, though... I only have one DVD of the first few episodes of the third season, ever since it was practically banned from being aired on American television. I gotta go out and buy the collections!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Can I join? I love sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter <3 so far.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Holy crap, a Sailor Moon fan club.

*instant joinage*

I'll admit, my fanaticism ended sometime during Sailor Moon SuperS. I'm still convinced, though, that Sailor Moon S (third season, if I remember?) was undoubtedly the best season in the entire series. It had a much different tone from the others, with the dialogue, the music (the Death Buster's theme, that eerie cello music), and the basic plot, it just had a much... darker feel to it, if that makes sense? Almost too dark. But that's why I loved it. And because it actually had good plot twists, and some of the most memorable characters make their debut (Hotaru Tomoe, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus, to name a few).

Professor Tomoe is without a doubt the best villain the anime has seen, if you ask me. Completely over the top and hilarious, but at the same time very evil and menacing. And in the manga, Tomoe was downright malevolent, to the point here he was slightly disturbing, even if outlandish.

As for my favorite Sailor Scout... would have to be Mercury. Just can't beat the intelligent one with short hair, blue as it may be.

God, I haven't seen this show in ages, though... I only have one DVD of the first few episodes of the third season, ever since it was practically banned from being aired on American television. I gotta go out and buy the collections!
    I agree!
    Sailor Moon Super was the best season of the series !
    and the music was awesome *with an exception of Sailor moons tranformation music*
    and the outer Sailor Scouts Rocked !!

I would like to die beside a hot blonde like Venus any day. o_o;

Her power's pretty fun too. Stars <33

Tuxedo Mask's flower is kickass too.
    yep the rose is is cool

Can I join? I love sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter <3 so far.

Of course you can join
    Venus appears to be the most popular Sailor Scout XD

......well Saturn and Neptune are still better than her XD

Back