• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do I Count As "New?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Haha, well, it looks like I've always had an account here with my typical username...Take a look:

77054151.png

See that date? Last visited here in (look at pic to see date).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Thank-you, aha. I wouldn't consider myself new, since I own multiple forum sites & have been using them for a good 8 years now :P

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Welcome back xD, we haven't met for obvious join dates reasons :P and your last activity in 2009 :P. Anyway what are you interested in xD? I'd like to know because I'm curious :P, well see ya around xD.

Years
  • Hi WaterIse, welcome (back) to PC!

I obviously wasn't here when you initially joined but hey, nice to make a comeback.

Even though your join date was that long ago, you are still new due to not being active a lot previously.

If you ever need to talk, send me a VM or friend request. You can also take any tough questions to the moderators and admins, who are there to help you.

Have a fun time here!

- Hikari10

Back