• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<insert generic introductory title here>

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Hello, forumites of The PokéCommunity, I am ErrortheCucco (otherwise known as ETC). I registered here about a year ago, but didn't bother to log in again and post, as I tended to just lurk a lot of the time. I have decided now to come out of my proverbial shell and start posting here.

So here I am.

I do enjoy Pokémon for what it's worth. I used to collect Pokémon cards almost religiously as a young child and would duel with friends. Luckily I have kept most, if not all of my Pokémon cards till this day. They are a nice momento of my childhood.

But anyway, I do intend to stay moderately active, and I believe that the community is friendly and accommodating to warmly welcome me here to the forums.

That's all for now, folks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • About time you got to posting! I was the same way.. over the course of five years (2006-2011) I only made 30-40 posts or so. :( Never too late to get into the forum - we welcome all new members here!

Ooooh I kept most of my cards too. Unlike you though, I didn't really play the game... just liked the pretty pictures, lol. Admittedly I do cave in sometimes and buy more packs since the artwork is just so nice and the shinies look really great. <3; While you don't really play anymore, maybe you'd take interest in the Trading Card Game section? You know, might help relive those old times aha. 'Sides, it can use more activity! What other parts of Pokemon do you enjoy? I like to know since it helps us get to know new members better. Most of us are into the games but there are a handful of others who watch the anime, collect the merch, and etc.

Am very glad you plan on staying active, too! Always sad to see members join but then disappear down the road, though I suppose nothing can be done about that when the forum is so big (but even then, there are so many new members who were new just a few months ago)! You seem like a great person so fitting in here will not be a problem at all. n~n Just make sure to stay within the rules and contact a moderator if you need anything. Forum's huge so it's that much easier to get lost and all.

...which brings me to ask if this is your first forum? :O

But yeah, enjoy your stay! Hope you do stick around forever and ever. Well, maybe that's a little too long for anyone to stay, but stick around for a long time!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I believed correctly that this community would be friendly, so thank you for your wonderful response, Cirno! You strike me as being a very caring and respectable moderator.

Indeed, the cards are appealing to look at, especially those of the holo and shiny variety. I will admit that I haven't been well-acquainted with the Pokémon franchise outside of the trading card game. I mean, I have played Pokémon Red and Blue on the Game Boy Color a couple of years ago, but I had not gone around to actually finishing it. That reminds me, I should dust off that old Game Boy and continue the game!

And yes, that kind of thing does happen quite often; they come and go without any warning. I hope to be more of a prominent member, so long as I can fit in and be comfortable enough to contribute in the many discussions that go on on a daily basis. I will also make sure to read the rules, and if I have any questions about anything, I will ask you or another moderator if you aren't available.

No, actually, I have been on several other forums in the past. More Sonic the Hedgehog-related boards than anything else, as I really enjoy the Sonic series.

Aww, cheers, Cirno! I will try to be active as much as I can!

Last edited:

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Hello, greetings and welcome ETC! :D Youre right about PC being a friendly forum, everyone is realy nice (atleast when you get to know them. Haha! :D)

So you enjoy the trading cards? (atleast you have them stored somewhere) I have my old cards somewhere also. :D I newer tried to understand the rules and play with them, I just watched the awesome artwork amd collected them for that. Haha! :D
    So you have last played red and blue? Oh those memories... Im positive that you should finish them when you have the time! :D

Anyhow thats all for me. Welcome once again! Have fun here in PC! And see ya around! :D

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
    Years
  • Hey ETC, welcome to PC!

Yeah, I've got a couple thousand of my cards upstairs somewhere, but like Cirno, I didn't use them, just looked. A shame, cos I spent hundreds on those lol

Anyways, PC is a friendly forum, and the mods are really helpful. So if you have any questions, be sure to ask them (not really my place to say that lol)

Back to the topic, welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

And how long has it been the welcome lounge?

Last edited:

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • You've probably found it by now, but there's a Sonic the Hedgehog club situated at the very bottom of this forum under other clubs (or something like that). You may wanna check that out if you wanna meet other Sonic fans while you're here.

Least I think it's still there.

Back