• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My charachters

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    This is my first series, so i need all the help I can get. My charachters Corey and Brigette have started they're pokemon journey and choosen and Inkay (Corey) and a Vulpix(Brigette). They will also catch a Pancham(Brigette) and a Honedge (Corey). Use this to give me feedback on them and which ones you want them to catch. Keep in mind that this is a made up region with all 721 pokemon. I've planned out the Gym Leaders names but not type for some. Which teams should they have?
    1. Isabel Fairy
    2. Bruce Fighting
    3. Kayla Fire
    4. Austin Dark
    5. Kellen Electric
    6. Esmé Grass
    7. Nico
    8. Alisha

Elite four

1. Jonah Steel
    2. Gwen Ice
    3. Marco Ghost
    4. Alma Psychic

Champion

An annoying bossy guy named Kyle is later defeated by someone named *BLEEP*. I'm not giving away quite who it is yet. Wait for about the eighth-thirteenth episode, or when I think the time is right. Might be sooner than expected.

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Well, for your story, though the opinions of your readers does matter, this is YOUR story, you know? It's best to formulate the Pokemon that you want your character(s) to catch. Typically what works for me is that I choose Pokemon that I think would benefit for my character down the road. Each Pokemon, at some point, has their chance to shine are utilized in important plot elements. For example, if your character needs to get somewhere fast, it would probably be best to have a Pokemon that he or she can ride or surf on, or even fly with. It all depends on what you want because at the end of the day, it's your story. I hoped I helped you! (:

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Thanks but I have that planned. Corey get's a Tirtouga eventually and Pancham can learn surf so Corey and Brigette are good surfwise . Again, this is my first series so i need all the help I can get. I'm also making a sequel! There will be new pokemon that I made up (or got off of the internet. Credit for Garsoul goes to prinny-dood.devinart.com. I'll change it a little making it evolve into something else.) I have a little bit of the leaders planned out. Gwen will be making a reappearance. the first ? represents the name, the second represents the type. I will be making Light and Sonic types so 7. will have Light and Dark types. Both ? ? mean the names not types. Give me your feedback on which pokemon or gym leaders you want to see.

1. Arnold ?
    2. Philomena ?
    3. Draco Dragon
    4. ? ?
    5. ? ?
    6. ? ?
    7. ? ? Light Dark
    8. Gwen Ice

Elite four
    1. ? ?
    2. Alexis ?
    3. ? Psychic