• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time to get my nostalgia on

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey everyone, a few things I like: I like nostalgia, therefor I like pokemon, therefor I like you guys (unless I don't, well see... /glare). I was thinking of playing through one of the first gen games for fun today, and decided I might as well come here (lurked here a while ago for a short time), mostly for the challenges section of the forum so that I don't just get a team full of legendaries and OP pokemon and faceroll the elite four like I usually end up doing, making the game a lot less fun.

It also reminds me a lot of my time spent at the diablo singleplayer forums over at incgamers, and all the challenges there, so I figured some pokemon ones would be fun to pass some time.

See you around.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Welcome. :) Hope you find some good challenges and enjoy your playthroughs.

Alder

I know every corner of Unova.
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Hi! I've heard the challenges are fun but I've never done one personally. I can't even beat Red if I'm using a Charmander, guess I'm just not the type for challenges, haha.

Anyway, no matter what you joined for, I would recommend exploring all the forums and finding things you might be interested in! I know some of the forums have some surprising things to find inside them, so don't confine yourself to just the challenges!

Be sure to read the rules and if you need any help, you can ask pretty much anyone active, we're all friendly here! :3 Have fun!

Back