• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MPC's Top 10 Ownd Cards (Favorite Art)

Years
  • Heres a list of my 10 ten favorite cards for there artwork! (that i own) I hope you enjoy!

<------ Link!

Last edited by a moderator:

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Watching the video all I could think of was. Jeez the glare off of the Top-loader !
    Also the lightning isn't exactly the best so you can't properly see the artwork when the camera isn't as close to them.
    Maybe it would of been a better idea to show the cards without top-loaders.
    However those cards are pretty cool !

Years
  • Watching the video all I could think of was. Jeez the glare off of the Top-loader !
    Also the lightning isn't exactly the best so you can't properly see the artwork when the camera isn't as close to them.
    Maybe it would of been a better idea to show the cards without top-loaders.
    However those cards are pretty cool !

agreed, i already made that decision after uploading this. my top 10's from now on wont be in top loaders! :)

It's a good collection ^^ how long did it take u to have them all?

i started collecting again in October 2012. I have 4000+ cards. And thanks! if your interested in seeing my entire collection check out my channel!

Last edited:
    Back