• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokémon: Lickitung Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainChord

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2011
ROM BASE: LeafGreen
HACK NAME: Lickitung Adventures!
AUTHOR: BrainChord
LANGUAGE: English

My first solo hack, basically I'm making a game where you can only catch and train Lickitung, Surftung, and Stantler. I wanted to create an environment where you go up against the greatest enemies with one Pokémon, of course I added Surftung and Stantler as extras, and they are rare.

Alpha 0.5 has all wild Pokémon changed into Lickitung and a few extra changes, I will release alpha 1 next week with Surftung inserted. I MIGHT add a storyline later on, however for now I think I should focus on creating the monopoké environment.

Features

• Moar Lickitung than usual
  • New Pokemon: SurfTung
  • I might add a storyline different from LeafGreen's...
  • one of the very few LeafGreen hacks
Screenshots
sc1d.png
sc2ze.png
sc3c.png
sc4a.png
sc6p.png

Bugs
currently none

Releases

CREDITS
BrainChord
Mewthree9000, Lu-Ho, Scizz, HackMew - tools​

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sorry, Redsaber5859, but you were banned.

Making a new account, claiming to be your brother, and then posting a hack you posted on another forum leads me to believe that you're lying. I'm going to go with my gut. And thus, this thread has been closed and you have been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back