• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would the Pokémon food you feed your Pokémon affect their stats irl?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • if Pokémon were real, people battled with them or kept them as pets or whatever... would the cost, the brand, the type, etc of Pokémon food affect their stats and ability to battle?

would a name brand vs a cheap generic Pokémon food have any difference? wet food vs dry food? what's in the food? how would this affect the Pokémon you fed it to irl.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I would only feed my Pokemon the best available food because I would want them to be happy and healthy! And I think it would affect the way they battle :]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd do it, but only for the stats that benefit them (Carbos makes them faster, Protein makes them physically stronger, etc.)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm sure it would affect them, just like eating food affects us depending on the makeup of it. I doubt it would be the same as in the games, where one food item raises one particular stat and that's it, though.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I'd imagine that it'd be a general thing like with every other living thing - eating healthy makes you healthy and whatnot - but it'd be a bit difficult to actually pinpoint what foods make which stats grow. Measuring Special Defense would be kind of difficult, and it wouldn't be such a sudden process that you'd immediately see results.

Back