• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming back.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • I joined here in PokeCommunity sometime in 2011, I was active for about a month and haven't even come on since. I don't even know why. But, anyway, I plan to be active on here and will certainly enjoy being here again.

Hello PokeCommunity once again.

- Golden Warrior

EDIT:

Completely forgot to say something about myself.

The thing that brought me back was the fact that I restarted all my Pokemon games at the same time and am taking my time beating them, this brought my like for the Pokemon series back and I thought, "I should rejoin the Pokecommunity!" So I did!

I may be working on a hack soon, but only time will tell...

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome back Golden Warrior!
    I'm glad you found your way back to this community and hope you'll stay for good :P
    Hope you have fun and looking forward to see you around!!

Years
  • Whoaa, welcome back! You've been away for quite a while. It's wonderful to have more returning members though, so welcome back, Golden!

Playing through all the games from the start seems really fun ahhh. I considered doing that before but decided against it since I just have too many save files and Pokemon I'm attached to. :( Most of my games don't have much though since I keep moving my Pokemon over to the newest game as it's released, so I can probably still restart at least a good chunk of them.. HeartGold especially I really want to play again. <3; Which game are you playing right now?

And here's hoping you can create a wonderful hack for us sometime in the future! Emulation will be your go-to section for anything related to ROM hacking and emulation in general; it has a lot of tools available to members that you might find useful. Creating a hack's tough business but it'll be worth it in the end, I'm sure. I'd like to learn some day too, it used to be one of my goals years ago!

Anyways, I'll just leave you to exploring! :D Have a blast and do contact a moderator if you need any help with anything here and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Thank you to all!

I just have too many save files and Pokemon I'm attached to.

I had that problem at first, so I moved all event legendary Pokemon and Pokemon I was far to attached to to a game I wouldn't restart. It's nice to keep SOME, you know.

Which game are you playing right now?

I'm replaying Sapphire at the moment, but I'm playing Diamond rarely alongside. I'm stuck on Flannery in Sapphire so I might play more of Diamond soon, or just train more.

Creating a hack's tough business

Learned that years ago. O_o I've got most everything down... I'm still working on scripting...

Again, thanks for the warm re-welcome from all of you!

Back