• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dub titles for the rest of the Hoenn League (Spoilers)

Years
  • Serebii.net has released the dub titles for all but one of the Hoenn League episodes.

# 401: Island Time!

# 402: Like a Meowth to a Flame

# 403: Saved by the Beldum

# 404: From Brags to Riches

# 405: Shocks and Bonds

# 406: A Judgement Brawl!

# 407: Choose It or Lose It

# 408: At the End of the Fray

I liked the last two but the rest, blargh. We still need a title for "Scott and the Battle Frontier!" but otherwise there you go.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Hmm. They are not all bad pun titles. Some them makes no sence at all. Shocks and Bonds is some what a pun title but not as bad as the others we have seen. They just give me not feel. These are not so great. Maybe it just me but thise aren't very good titles.

Years
  • They still beat "Nice Pryce, Baby!"

Either way, at least they sound better as we progress because "Meowth to a flame?" Blargh, no.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • They do sound..how to say this nicely... directed at a younger crowd... I suppose. But they have had bad ones before (I guess)

Back