• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ride the Wave

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    just made this deck, old strategy semi new twist... idea is to load the bench and using the big basics "call for family/friends" then pull the trigger with "benchtini" or minccino.
    there is also the insurance policies of Reshiram and Virizion incase bench cant be loaded fast enough. enough blubbering heres the list I want to take this as far as i can in the championship series:
    Minccino(BWND) x4
    cINCCINO(BW1) X4
    KANGASKHAN(BWPB) X4
    GENESECT(BWPB) X4
    VIRIZION(#15BWLT) X4
    RESHIRAM (BW1) X4
    POKEMON CATCHER X4
    SWITCH X4
    DOUBLE COLORLESS X4
    SKYLA X4
    FIRE ENERGY X10
    GRASS ENERGY X10

Years
  • Far too many energy here, and too many types in this deck to make it deep into most major tournaments. And there's a distinct lack of Trainer cards, which are essential to practically any deck going deep in any major tournament.

Even though the cards referenced are all at least 2 years old, the thread in the link below contains a very good deckbuilding guide in the first post, since most of what was true about deckbuilding then is still relevant today:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=275378

I'd suggest taking a look at that, then coming back here with a new and improved deck list.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    thats for the advice, like i said its been awhile...but its like riding a bike you never really forget

Back