• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone who owns an xbox 360 help me>

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Why don't you just call Microsoft?

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
You can't directly ask Microsoft to ban a specific person outright, but if you call Xbox Live Support and explain your situation, they might ask for his Gamertag and take action from there.

First off, try to make sure that you are trying to recover your profile correctly from the system menu. Incorrect passwords and e-mail can throw everything off if you're not careful. If you have your Xbox set to automatically log you in to Xbox Live, then you have a different problem.

He most likely changed the password more than anything since you can't delete a profile without calling Xbox Live Support first and proving that you are the cardholder of the account. By calling their support hotline (and dealing with the customer support from Satan's realm), you may be able to change the password from there.

Their support line can be reached from 1-800-4My-Xbox . Good luck and may the Live be with you.

Back