• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need A Custom Sprite and such....

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
Years
  • Due to the fact my other thread was closed because of issues that got way out of line and the fact that PichuSecretBase Locked it ;) i have to start a new thread. If you had requests plz request again thank you.

I am not doing any trainer cards until i can get permission to i guess from JKai or whoever else i need to. But i will be making my own trainer cards anyway since its not hard to make your own when you have an imagination lol :) anywho the second tcard in my sig was made by me if you which it to be edited for your own personal use just let me know.

SO start requesting lol :)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • yeah like the trainer card, i wish we had some1 to do trainer cards on the new forum (in sig)

so anyway are you doing requests

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
    Years
  • Yes i am taking requests. They are Orange Island League Badges from t.v. show

I'm trying to find if there are more badges from t.v. show. so i can add them. So if there are more you know of let me know plz.

Back