• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with competitive team

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
Years
  • I've thought about it and I have 3 out of six pokemon filled in for my Wifi single battle team:

Emboar - Heart Of Team or Last Defense
    Rock Smash - Will soon change to Brick Break
    Grass Knot
    Flamethrower
    Rollout

Has higher HP the regualr Emboar

Haxorus - Second Man or Main Attacker
    Swords Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Shadow Claw
    Dragon Pulse

Has high Attack

Audino - Long Lasting
    No moveset

None
    None
    None

What I need is for you guys to help think of what the other 3 would be and a moveset for Audino (LV 10, will be training soon.). You are also welcome to say what moves should replace my current movesets though I am not changing my current thought out team.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi there. I just wanted to let you know that me and the rest of the guys that frequent this forum really aren't here to build you a team. It's frankly a useless effort to build a team and not be able to use it because it "belongs" to someone else. Besides, you have to figure out how to refine your own team or else you'll never be successful as a competitive battler. If you figure out the movesets (including EVs, natures, items, etc) and Pokemon you want to use on your team that's wonderful - you can post it then and we will rate the team and give suggestions on how to make it better. If you need movesets there is a sticky thread to ask for them - make sure you use our resources!

Also, saying that you will not change your team is really not a very good thing here. I mean, after all, you're here posting a RMT to get better, so why not accept the advice? The people rating know what they're doing and are very knowledgeable - they know what's good and what's bad. For example, Audino isn't really good in any sense of the word. If you were to post a RMT with it in one, it would probably be suggested to replace it with something that does its job better. That's just the way rates go, though, and if you're really too stubborn to change anything then that's okay too. Anyway, I'm done ranting. If/when you come up with a team (the whole team, preferably) do post it and we'll give rating a shot. :)

Back