• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Friend Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am looking for a friend to have one-on-one roleplays with. here are the requirements.
You must be:
Female
17+
Imaginative
Smart
A bit perverse
Into all sorts of fantasy roleplay, including pokemon.

You must not:
Have a bad attitude
Be too serious when it comes to roleplays (In other words, I don't do stats or any of that stuff that takes away from the story)

I do not:
Care who you are
Want to know where you live
Want to get any personal info from you except maybe your cell number, so we can text. (if you're comfortable with that much)
Want any religion shoved down my throat. (before you ask, I'm not atheist, I am of an independent religion.)

I do:
Understand that you have a personal life
Care about you. If you're having a problem and you deem it worthy of my attention, I will try to console you
Want your cell phone number. I can't call it, I can only text with my cell phone. (I am very active, having your cell number will allow us to continue roleplaying.)
Understand if you aren't comfortable with giving me your cell number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back