• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm back-ish

Rye29

Oh what
Years
  • Hello again Pokecommunity, after a somewhat long absence, I'm back. :) I doubt anyone here remembers/knows me, but I figure I say hi again to everyone. I'll be on often, so, who knows, maybe you'll see me.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Sorry, I can't quite say I personally remember you, but I'm sure the friends you made before your leave of absense will be quite happy to see you.

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity, Rye29. The forum has changed a little bit since you last paid us a visit, so you may want to check up on the FAQ and Community Rules.
    (Hey, if I didn't ask you to read em' ten other people would. xD)

Hopefully you will be able to stick around this time. The community is a pretty fun place; you don't want to continue missing out on all the fun, do you? ;D

Take care.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I think I remember that Calvin and Hobbes from somewhere.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Hello there, Rye29.
    Welcome back to the forums!
    Perhaps you can refresh your memories by reading the rules and FAQ.
    But most importantly, have fun!

P.S: I like your avatar and signature, better than what I can come up.

Back