• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Once More

KJ

Focus!
Years
I joined a loooooooooong time ago and between deployments and my 3 years in Japan just seemed to get away from the site. however I recently came back and must say I am glad to be back!

Years
Welcome baaack KJ! Been ages since your last post!

I was planning on going to Japan this summer but that plan fell through for now. You're quite lucky to have gone there! How was it? :D Lately I've been researching language schools and other options for staying long-term in the country, like teaching English, but it's just so hard to make a decision since they both seem like great options. More leaning for the language school but that's at least $12,000 in tuition for two years and.. yeah. Quite expensive, sigh. What did you go there for, if you don't mind me asking?

Very glad to have you back on the forum, though! Lots has happened in these last few years so you'll probably have a whole bunch to talk about. Been keeping up with Pokemon throughout all these years? Do you play the games or have other interests when it comes to Pokemon? You probably know how to navigate the site but since it's been so long, maybe some help might be worthwhile. I'd recommend the X & Y section as it's been super active ever since the announcement of X & Y, though you're more than welcome to just go on and explore! It's been so long so come on and refamiliarize yourself! :D

Welcome back again, see you around okay!

KJ

Focus!
Years
^thank you for the welcome! yes it has been a looooong while since I had posted.

I went over to Japan bc I was stationed out there for 3 years. In the northern part of the country. Beautiful area. Yes I've played the games since off and on but nothing to serious, but that will be changing! I am going to pick up Black 2 and prolly soul Silver as well this weekend. and am looking forward to X & Y near the end of the year!

As for going over there, even if its expensive, if you always wanted to go, I say go. either option your looking at would be great and it would be worth the while to go there and study or teach. Either way you'd get something great out of it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Welcome back to the forum!

Wow! Japan! I've always been interested in visiting there. I'm planning on studying abroad in a few years, but I think Italy is where I am gonna go :D

Anyway, glad to see you return. The forum probably seems really different to you than it was from your last visit. You'll get used to the changes in no time though. Be sure to check out the new forum dedicated to the new X and Y games being released in October. It's sure to be the hottest forum because of all the info being released.

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask (:

Back