• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Question about Herbal Medicine in Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2013
    Hi Everyone.
    This is my first time playing Pokemon White and although I feel like I've got the hang of it, I still am unsure about certain things.
    One of these things are the Herbal Medicine, found in a market in the town where you challenge Clay, the Earth type gym leader. The market itself is relatively small and has vegetables only in the inside.
    Anyways, I talked to the lady to the right and she offered stuff that heal status problems/regenerate HP, which are cheaper than the usual stuff you buy at the stores inside of the Poke Center, but the lady herself stated that these medicines are bitter.
    I want to know, can I use these medicines instead of the regular ones, will they make my Pokemon less happy, or what? Also the Moo-Moo milk for example, it restores 100 HP and is cheaper than the potions.
    What's the downside in using these?
    Thanks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Bitter pretty much just means the Pokemon are less friendly towards you so if you're raising something like Leavanny it isn't really recommended, as you need the high friendship. Moo Moo Milk has no downsides whatsoever, it's just harder to get due to it not being in every Pokemon Center, unlike most other Potions. Either way, use Quick Questions next time for future questions :)
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back