• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2012
    Hi, name's Bliss. I play 4th/5th gen Pokemon games (Own SoulSilver and White) and LeafGreen for emulator. Other then Pokemon, I also like Sonic the hedgehog, dogs, writing, drawing, juice and music.

Also, sorry if I'm a bit awkward at first, I'm usually like that when I join a forum-based website...

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, Bliss. Welcome to PC.
    You might wanna check out the Current Generation Gaming forums if you want to discuss more about the current generations.
    Also beware of someone who is mad as hell and someone who claims to be B2/W2's Biggest Fan.
    Hope we can get along!

Years
  • Hi, name's Bliss. I play 4th/5th gen Pokemon games (Own SoulSilver and White) and LeafGreen for emulator. Other then Pokemon, I also like Sonic the hedgehog, dogs, writing, drawing, juice and music.

Also, sorry if I'm a bit awkward at first, I'm usually like that when I join a forum-based website...

Hi Bliss, I am Hikari.

So, a 4th & 5th Gen player? Current Generation Pokemon Gaming is the best place for you. I am a massive 4th-5th Gen fan cos of the interesting characters they had.

Some other sections worth checking out include Other Trivia, Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia. We also have this club for Sonic fans like you!

I have been playing Pokemon since I was 11, when I got Ruby. I also have Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black. I still love playing Pokemon to this day.

If you ever need to settle in, send a VM on my lovely profile and I might respond back! You can friend request me if you think I make a fun user to talk to.

Also, three good tips from Hikari: Read the rules, contact a moderator and always act friendly towards your fellow PCers.

I'll see you around! (Oh, and I often like to confuse my gender. I am actually female)

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi there Bliss! Nice name you have there :) There's no need to be sorry! It happens to the best of us... Anyway, i also enjoy the 4th + 5th Gen Games, and i also have Soul Silver and White!!! I also have Pearl and Platinum. Anyway if you need any help, leave a VM (Visitor Message) on my page, you can also PM me, but i'll most likely respond to VM's. All right, i'll see you around :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi, name's Bliss. I play 4th/5th gen Pokemon games (Own SoulSilver and White) and LeafGreen for emulator. Other then Pokemon, I also like Sonic the hedgehog, dogs, writing, drawing, juice and music.

Hi Bliss welcome to PC.
    Wow those are the same games I currently own now too, but white is my favourite one of all I actually use an emulator as well.
    My other Interests include reading, Fishing, anything got to do with Wikileaks, I like juice too aaaaaand th list goes on lol. Wanna talk drop by and VM me.

Hope we can be good friends, Diablo. ;D

Flute

Full-time loser
    Years
  • Hello user! ^^

Welcome to PC; what's your favourite thing to do in the Generation 4 games? I don't own any of them yet, I was wondering what I should do for entertainment in them.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Greetings, TrainerBliss. I am a Pokémon Black and (soon) Soul Silver player myself, started but not playing Platinum ATM as I concentrate on Black, and may be looking into a GBA/DS to get a copy of Fire Red and/or Leaf Green (or both, and import both sets of Pokémon unique to each game to Black - maybe White 2 as well- if applicable).

There is a lot of stuff to look at around here, so I won't keep you glued to this thread with my awesomeness (maybe not really). Have fun. :)

Cyclone

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey there! Your list of games is actually identical to the ones I had (or at least used to have). Anyway, glad you decided to join - this is a great place to meet people and learn all about the games, so I hope you'll stick around and have fun here - it doesn't take too long to get used to how things work, and you can always ask if you have any questions!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2012
    Hay, sorry for late reply! Thanks for the welcome everybody, I'm pretty sure I'll get along fine round here :)

@Flute well at the moment I'm rematching the Elite 4 and Red (you can find him on top of Mt. Silver) a bunch of times so I get my Pokemon really strong. I'm also working on my Johto Pokedex.

Years
  • Hi, Trainer Bliss. :) I'm wondering if that's your name in one of your Pokemon games by the way, but have a fun time here. I'll send you a friend request.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2012
    Yes, Bliss is the name I gave my character in my SoulSilver/White. In LeafGreen, I actually chose the boy character and named him Red for a laugh, and because I like him :P

Back