• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty:World at War

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Like no one ever was
    To shoot them is my real test
    To frag them is my cause
    I will trek across the maps
    Aiming far and wide
    Each enemy, will understand
    The power that resides
    World at WAR!
    Gotta frag em all
    Ohh Its you and me
    I know its my destiny
    World at WAR!
    Ohhhh you're my worst friend
    In a map I will defend!
    World at WAR!
    Gotta frag em all (My smg guns are trueeee)
    oh My knifing will slit you through
    You snipe me and I bazooka youuu
    WORLD AT WARRRRR
    GOTTA FRAG EM ALL
    GOTTA FRAG EM ALL!!

Saw this on Gamefaqs and thought it would be a good start. xD

What are your opinions on this game?

I love the game, I have it on PS3 and it is the only thing I have been playing on it recently. I think the guns from WW2 are great, even if there has been loads of WW2 games so far I still enjoy this one and think it is one of the best WW2 games around.

As I have the PS3 version the only part that I don't like is the lag online, it was ok to start with but when they tried to include migrate host it has failed yet again and increased the lag time. Other than that I think the game is great and the new zombie mode is addictive, especially when you have a few friends round.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • What do you expect from having a high kill streak? :P

Zombie mode, for the win though. <3 Probably the best thing I like about World at War.

And yeah, the glitches kind of annoy me. I hate being killed by people from behind a wall. :[

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Not a big fan of zombie mode although I have only played it alone. It been quite boring so far and I hate when people glitch in Zombie mode and online. It ruins the whole point of the game. Played on Hardcore and saw a guy on my team try and get under the map.... So I naded him. xD

What is everyone's highest kill streak? Mine is currently only 20. xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    18 for me on PS3, I like it more than CoD4, I just love hitting people in the head with stickies! its funny. And the guns seem so much more effective.

Back