• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Done Lurking, So...Hiya!

Monophobia

Already Dead
Years
  • Hello! I actually decided to make an introduction post after being active for about a week. {XD} I just didn't wanna be that creepy guy who lurks over the forums, waiting for their time to post. o_O

Anyway, blah blah blah, not really that important. As you've probably guess, my name is Mark. As of July 1st, 2013, I am 14 years old. Openly gay. I'm an atheist, but I'm always eager to learn about different religions. Some people say I'm smart, but I cover it up pretty well with all of my inherited craziness. ;)

I live and breathe for Pokémon and anime. Probably my two favorite things ever. I've been playing Pokémon since Diamond and Pearl were released. They really got me hooked on it all. It also explains why Sinnoh is my favorite region (which clashes with popular opinion, to my surprise). {D:} I'm also in love with Dark-type Pokémon.

I'm not just here to tell everyone tidbits of information revolving around me, though! I'd also like to point out that I'll help anyone in anyway I can. That means anything from resources for games to talking about problems you're having in life right now (trust me, I've been there - still am now, actually). Just PM me or whatever, and I'll do my best. :)

Some more information on me can most likely be found on my profile (if you're interested).

However, for now, I'd just like to say it's good to be here, and I hope to eventually merge in as a well-known user who visits every day. :P

Thanks for reading~

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC Mark!
    Wow, such a nice and detailed intro, i love it. Nice of you to tell us already so much about you, that makes it so much easier to get to know you better from the get-go. If you live and breath Anime and Pokemon as you claim, well then welcome to paradise basically :P You will find and endless amount of topics on Pokemon around here, and there is the *Anime and Manga Forum* as well.

Sinnoh is honestly my least favorite region, but im glad its the region that got you hooked to Pokemon. We all have our favorites, so yeah. Have you played any of the games that came before 4th Gen? If not, maybe you would like to give some a try?

You seem like a very nice person, like most people around here, so you'll be making friends in no time! I can only make you the same offer you are making: If you evel feel like talking, you can always drop me a line or two ;)

Looking forward around, and welcome to the community you ex-lurker :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Better now than ever! Welcome to the forums, bud, and pleased to meet you; you can refer me as Dragon or Shawn, whatever you like! I hope that you're liking the forums here to your liking so far, Mark! c:

Actually, I like the Sinnoh region as well~ It's a pretty mythological region, and I like the history behind it: shows how the universe was created, allowing multiple theories with Arceus, Dialga, and Palkia came along! Ah, and the Anime DP saga was quite extraordinary too, because it had loads of character development and great pokemon that Ash had! Speaking of which, you can take a look at the Fourth Generation board if you want to discuss the 4th gen games, and the Anime & Manga section has great discussion about different anime too! Lookin' forward to the spring releases! <3

It's indeed great to have you here, and have fun! See you around! Don't hesitate on contacting the staff team if you need anything, and cheers! Have a great niiiight!

Years
  • Hi there Mark! :]] Welcome to the forum and aweeesome to meet you.

I recommend checking out the LGBT club over at the Fan Clubs & Groups board, it's one of our most popular clubs so you're sure to fit right now. And of course there are the suggestions Zorogami left for you - there is tons to do on PokeCommunity so you'll find plenty to keep you busy. Join clubs, play games, roleplay, discuss all things Pokemon, trade, battle and so forth. n~n It's worth it to stick around.

Aw, glad to hear you're looking to help, too. :) That is very sweet and I'm sure your assistance would be appreciated. From your personality I feel like you'll fit right into boards like the Chit Chat Cafe so there's my suggestion.. but be sure to explore all around and stick with us. Trust me, you will love it here.

Cheers and have a blast! Let me know if you'd like to chat anytime, okay?!

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • Sinnoh is honestly my least favorite region, but I'm glad its the region that got you hooked to Pokemon. We all have our favorites, so yeah. Have you played any of the games that came before 4th Gen? If not, maybe you would like to give some a try?

You seem like a very nice person, like most people around here, so you'll be making friends in no time! I can only make you the same offer you are making: If you ever feel like talking, you can always drop me a line or two ;)

Thanks for the kind words! Emulation seems to have helped a lot in regards to exploring past games. I've played 'em all so far (including side game like Ranger and Mystery Dungeon)!

Actually, I like the Sinnoh region as well~ It's a pretty mythological region, and I like the history behind it: shows how the universe was created, allowing multiple theories with Arceus, Dialga, and Palkia came along! Ah, and the Anime DP saga was quite extraordinary too, because it had loads of character development and great Pokemon that Ash had! Speaking of which, you can take a look at the Fourth Generation board if you want to discuss the 4th gen games, and the Anime & Manga section has great discussion about different anime too! Lookin' forward to the spring releases! <3

Fantastic to hear that we agree on so many things! Thanks for the suggestions too. ♥ I'm also definitely looking forward to Spring releases.

I recommend checking out the LGBT club over at the Fan Clubs & Groups board, it's one of our most popular clubs so you're sure to fit right now.

Cheers and have a blast! Let me know if you'd like to chat anytime, okay?!

Will do!

Actually glad to see everyone is so friendly and new members are very well received. {XD}

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Mark, welcome to PC n_n It seems like you'll fit in with the community here just fine (: I don't mind Sinnoh too much as a region; it's not my favourite, but not my least favourite either. I definitely did like areas of Sinnoh, such as Snowpoint City and Sunyshore City, so there's that I guess. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you ever want to chat. (:

Back