• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cng's VX Script Thread

Years
.:Intro:.

Hiya! I'm just gonna go ahead and post all my scripts i've made for RPG Maker VX so far. I know a lot of you don't use VX, but for the minority of you who do, here they are :)

.:Contents:.

Random Title Music
Single Player Menu
EXP Manipulator
Slidy Menu
Battle/Map BGM Selector
Banking System

.:Credits:.

Please credit me if you use any of my scripts, they take time to write!

.:Random Title Music:.

Put this in a new script section above main, and set up the music filenames in the array. All music must be in Audio/BGM

Spoiler:

.:Single Player Menu:.

Put it in a new script section above main.

Screenie:
Spoiler:

Script:

Spoiler:

.:EXP Manipulator:.

Includes the option to use the system with the change EXP event command.
Well this is just a small script to manipulate the exp the player recieves.
Spoiler:

.:Slidy Menu:.

Basically its like...a menu, and when you choose an option, another menu slides out from it.
Its better to get the demo because then all the needed pictures are there should you wish to use them.
Ok, the "docking" option means that if its enabled, the actor status window WILL NOT move when you select Skill, Equip or status. It will stay in the same position, but still slide.

Features
  • You can choose to display a picture as the background, or just normal windows.
  • You can choose whether to dock the window, or move it with the command choices.
  • You can choose whether to display the location window.
  • You can choose whether to display the gold window.
  • You can choose whether to display a picture as the background, or plane a picture.
Screenies
Spoiler:

Script
Spoiler:

Demo
http://www.mediafire.com/?wzgfzwomzun[/url]

.:Battle/Map BGM Selector:.

Please not i wrote this about a year ago :D
Basically, it allows you to choose your favourite Music and either play it on the map, or play it in battle. The script itself is plug'n'play so all you have to do is paste it in a new script section, but i reccomend downloading the demo.
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Script:
Spoiler:

.:Banking System:.

It basically allows the player to store and withdraw money at a bankpoint by calling $scene = Scene_Bank.new
Screenshots
Spoiler:

Script
Just put in a new script section above main.
Spoiler:

There are more, but theres a character limit :L
Go here to see them all: http://www.planetdev.net/index.php?/forum/24-scripts/

Back