• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Halite Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomsMaster

N00B Master (and what)
Years
  • DUDES! i need help with Pokemon Halite Version! Can some one like help me! Halite Version is not a remake of any other Pokemon game. I got some of the Plot but i still need help! Can any one give me any good ideas to make my game?

PS. I also need to know how to make the pokedex, menu, and some other things. I needs lots of help!

Rockets Ho-oH's (legendary pokemon for my game) Story

"I must say, I'm very impressed," Giovanni's digitally-altered voice said through the video phone. "You are the second team this week to bring me a legendary Ho-oh. Deliver it to my headquarters at once and receive your next assignment."

Shadow and Nightshade, the two Rocket executives, looked at each other grimly. Shadow brushed a strand of long bluish-black hair from her eyes. "We are second best to no team," she said flatly.

Her partner Nightshade nodded ever so slightly. "We need to improve our prize," he replied in the same monotone. "Apparently a normal Ho-oh is unacceptable at this time."

Ho-oh screeched in pain as genetic scientists infused its body with Steel-type DNA. Its once-bright green feathers faded to a dull gray before transforming into knife-like blades. Its eyes blazed with anger as they worked, changing the already-impressive fire Pokemon into something even more fearsome.

Suddenly, as if Ho-oh could take no more, flames erupted from its head and tail. As the scientists watched in fear, Ho-oh burst from its restraints and tore through the lab, destroying everything it could. One of the Rocket minions grabbed a fire extinguisher, and attempted to quench the flames on the altered legendary Pokemon. Ho-oh seemed to smile before its now razor-sharp talons ripped the grunt's limbs from his body. It then burst through a window with its steel wings and took flight. The Rockets have never seen it since.

Last edited:

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    romsmaster use poccils starter kit n read the notes
    rly kind of easy if u try

Colourful

Lolcat-Trainer, srsly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    That is a really cool intro you wrote up there! Would a half-steel Ho-oH be the only thing discerning your romhack from the normal games however?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    That is a really cool intro you wrote up there! Would a half-steel Ho-oH be the only thing discerning your romhack from the normal games however?
    First thing, this is not the ROM Hacking section. This is the Game Development section. Games being developed are not ROM's being hacked. Second of all, this thread is nearly 5 years old. I don't even know how you found it. Do not post in threads that have not been posted in for over a month. The same applies for the post you made here. That thread is about 4 years old. Please go and read the forum rules, as well as the Game Development rules. Thank you.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back