• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Friend Codes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahim

A Legend Reborn
    Years
    Hi guys!

I live in a rather small community, so I don't have many friends to battle or trade with. Thus, I'm making a friend code thread to unite the PC more! My friend code is in my sig. All people who post their friend code should add people already on the thread. Remember, you have to add a friend's code, and that friend has to add yours for you to be able to battle/trade, so don't just go adding without giving yours!

I suggest posting here in the Battle Section, or the Trade Corner . However, this type of thread isn't something for the Fifth Generation section, even if it does pertain to it, it does not discuss any subject within the games themselves. :c

So good luck, and be sure to read the rules of all of the sections you visit!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back