• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Board for in-game teams?

Giblie

Gible Lover
Years
  • Particulary I think it is a bit unfair to those that don't do EV training or competative battles. Like me for example. No matter how many times I read on EVs, they are really confusing. I would like a good place where I can post my in-game teams. I just want to see if anyone likes my teams. I don't do competative battling either just because I know I'll lose and I can't really talk to anybody on these boards.

So is it possible to have a sub-board or something to post in-game teams? And I'm sorry if this was already suggested.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    No, because by this logic we should have a board for every single subject.

If we add a board for this, we should also add a board for "Pokemon I caught" and "School troubles"

Things like that, that can be covered with just a thread very easily.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • All I want to see is if people like my team. There is no where that I can. And I don't do competative battling. All that stuff that goes along with it are very confusing and I'm not going to take my time just to do EV training which I think will take forever!

I use my in-game for everything because I'm not going to keep taking them if I want to do a battle. D:

edit: Found a place to post my in-game teams. I don't want to argue further, so this may be locked.

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • What forum?

I tried posting an in-game team a while back and I got rejected by a moderator because it wasn't a competitive team. Where did you post your in-game team?

Back