• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Dream World

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    300px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Dream_World_logo.png

Dream World is a feature exclusive to only generation five games--Black, White, Black 2, and White 2. With is, you were permitted to send Pokémon inside the web. Once you do, you would be given your own place to live, which, like secret bases and underground tunnels in R/S/E and D/P/Pt respectively, you were able to freely customize. You were also able to make friends with other Pokémon on here, as well as obtain items which you could later tranferred to your game. Unfortunately, though, the feature was shut down in January this year. Anywhoo, what did you all think about DW? Did you like it? How often did you find yourself using it? What were some of your favorite memories?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I have spent a few days getting my PGL account fixed, just to find out that the Dream World was shut down... very upset that I can't collect hidden ability Pokemon in my B/W and B/W 2 games. I beat my Black game a while back, but never did end-game content.

Now that I've beaten X&Y and am doing the end-game content for it, I found that I needed to go back to B/W to find a move tutor (for things like Knock Off and Hyper Voice), but what's the point if I can't get some HA pokes :(

Back