• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aftermath(Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
This is my first RPG at PC so bare with me.

The Plot:
Two Legendary pokemon were once awaked by Team Magma and Aqua. They both caused harsh weather conditions. Such as flooding, and droughts. The Kanto and Hoenn regions have been having similar weather problems. The problem cannot escalate any further, if it does people may be forced out of their homes or worse. The officials have organized two clans to handle this situation. Are you up to it?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Signups​

More Info:
As you probably guessed the two legendary pokes' are Kyogre and Groundon. In the Kanto region, flooding and flash flooding. And in the Hoenn region, there is droughts and extreme heat.Clan Opelt has been stationed in Kanto and Clan Bazarro has been stationed in Hoenn. (No leader of clans and all that) Three rulez, no spam and ++!IMPORTANT!at least five sentences in each post. Be detailed and thought out++!IMPORTANT! AND you cannot have pokemon that have evolved 3 times.

10 people Only(First come first serve)​

Info needed:
Name: ------
Description:-----
Clan:-----
Pokemon:-----(read "more info")
Items: ------(Like flashlight, backpack, pokedex, pokenav, potions, etc)
(sound good?)

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Name: Terrance Linen
Description: Fisherman in the Kanto region. Chubby. Tan. Green loose t-shirt. Blue jeans, black neat hair, blue eyes.
Clan: Opelt
Pokemon:Warturtle(Sekonee), Larvitar(Eroll), Vulpix(Pixie), Hitmonlee(Jinzo), Snorlax(Laxing)
Items: Journal, Poke' Nav and Dex. 5 potions. Fisherman's gear, aqua(color) backpack.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Nobody? :'(

Oh well just tell me whats wrong with it then.... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back