• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Some good gameshark for vba Pokemon emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Guys guys do you know some good gamesharks code for Emerald. I know some of them but i need more.
Thank you:)

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
yes i Get it and do you know any good hack where i can get Unova region pokemons plese help

You'd need a ROM Hack that puts them in for that. There isn't any Gameshark code that will work because the Unova Pokémon weren't even invented back during Gen II :)

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
Yeah you are right. By the way it seem that there are less number of hack that has made for unova region

I can't tell if you mean "There are very few hacks made for Unova games" or "There are very few hacks for Gen III having to do with Unova"

I'll try to answer both~

There aren't very many hacks made for the Unova games because the community hasn't had a strong interest to start hacking those games. It's harder and more time consuming for less reward. Sure it would be groundbreaking, but most ROM Hackers are looking to make the best game--not to be groundbreaking.

As for Unova hacks of Gen III games, there simply isn't enough room unless you jump through hoops to expand the game or find all the free space. Plus there are only ~20 empty Pokémon slots, so you'd have to hack in more slots which takes a lot of skill.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well that's wonderful. We got way off track here, fellas. 1. We don't give out AR/GS codes here. You'll have to Google them. 2. This section is not for finding hacks. Browse around ROM Hacking or, again, Google. There's probably a list of completed hacks floating around somewhere.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back