• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Won't let me type

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • I woke up one morning, went on my laptop (yeah, laptop; keyboard is part of the laptop ._.) and wasn't able to type a damn thing. None of the letters, numbers, spacebar, enter, tab, backspace, NOTHING works any more. Not even Sticky Keys will activate o.O Well... if I hold a letter key down long enough it will type it. But does anyone have any idea wtf is going on? I don't do anything on that laptop except msn. I use another one for everything else. How can that happen overnight?

EDIT: Nvm Filter keys somehow turned itself on. lol. Probably cos of all the times i click cancel for Sticky keys. Not that Sticky keys came on yesterday o.O

Last edited:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I've had something like that happen before, when the num. on a laptop becomes active and the persons typing numbers instead of letters. Frustrating at first, but then educational.

Back