• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

helloo

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Hi! I've made like 2 accounts here before but I always forgot the password, didn't like my username, or wasn't into super pokemon fanboy mode at the time and just never returned. I hope I can stay here with this account. And sometimes I think I sound smart when contributing to a conversation but usually nothing I say makes sense soo... yeahhh.

I'm excited to be here again! (:

edit: my favorite pokemon is Glaceon!!

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hey there Rusty Lock!

Glaceon is one of my favorite eeveelutions! I had an account b4 too, and I just created this one yesterday so I can change names. :3

Anyways, it looks like a you're a big Pokemon Fan now. So why not join some clubs in the Pokemon Club forum? I'm sure they'll do you good the members here are very nice and will try to help you the best they can. Maybe you can play some of our Pokemon Hacks here you can view them in the Hacks Show case and Progressing Hacks forum under Emulation. If you want to talk don't be shy to VM me I won't bite.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our fellow staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay! :)

Years
  • I have like 6 accounts... only use this one, though. Always tough since you can't change your username though so I can see what you mean. :( Great to have you back on PC and nice to meet you, Rusty! Lovin' the username~!

Glaceon is definitely the most elegant of the eeveelutions. It's so cute and packs a wallop, though it can be hard since it's pretty slow so if it were to get hit, it can faint easily. At least that's the issue I have with mine in Black 2. It was so exciting to see that May's Eevee evolved into Glaceon though, she was my favorite female from the show so seeing her get such a cool eeveelution was awesome. *~* Do you watch the anime or was that just an avatar you nabbed off somewhere/made yourself? Would be cool to run into more fans; I'm curious!

Awww but I'm sure what you say does make sense. You must not be hard on yourself! Go ahead and contribute, you'll be glad you did. There's a place for pretty much everything here so hopefully you find that special board(s) that catch your eye more than others. I reckon we have an eeveelution fanclub here at Pokemon Clubs, so maybe you'll be interested in checking that out sometime if you like Eevee and its forms? Up to you!

Enjoy your stay here. :D

Back